Saturday, May 22, 2010

the journey begins

Hi there. This is Aili. Welcome to my world!

A few months ago I decided I needed a change. Or several :) So I embraced my curls, decided to sell my condo and requested a leave of absence from my job so that I could spend some time travelling. The last couple of months have been busy getting all of that sorted out, but I'm happy to report that everything has worked out and I'm just about ready to leave! I'm finishing up packing right now and good thing - my flight leaves in about 7 hours. I'll be spending the next 6 months in Australia with a few days in the US in transit.

Goodbye Canada, see you in December!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aili! Wishing you the best of luck on your travels. This is so exciting and I admire you for taking on this initiative! Please do keep us posted because I'll be tuning in regularly! Take care, be safe and enjoy the sun!

    ReplyDelete